Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thanksgiving blog post

This morning I'm enjoying some quiet time, which is rare in the Marlow household...But, my girls are at their grandparents house...As I reflect on what I'm thankful for, the list can be long...But, I thought I would try and post my top 10 in no particular order.

10. Dreams...I have lots of them, and most of my dreams will help make the world a better place, so I hold on to them. They give me life & hope.
9. Health....I never take health for granted...I've seen to many tragedies...So, I'm thankful that my family is healthy.
8. Moving...I glad that soon we will be moving to our new home.
7. Grace...Everyday, I get this amazing opportunity to walk with God. Grace is special, I want to soak in God's grace every single day of my life.
6. Friends...Life without friends is no life at all. So, to all my friends, all across the world...I hope you are doing well.
5. Life...It's fun, hard, challenging...But I love life...I want to live it to the full.
4. Favor...I want God's favor. I don't deserve it (see # 7) But, I want favor from God, I know I have it to a certain extent, but I want it more.
3. Kids...I don't have room to start discussing my little (or big) girls...They mean the world to me.
2. My wife...If you know Necole, then you know why I say this.
1. God, yes....It's really simple...I love God, I wonder what my life would look like had I not become a follower of Christ. Maybe in heaven, God will give us a glimpse of how our lives would be different if we had not decided to follow God. Kinda like a DVD extra, another ending to the movie, how cool would that be?

So to all my family & friends...I hope you have a terrific day.

Tikkun Olam



1 comment:

Beth Danae said...

good idea. I think I need to post a list of what I am thankful for on my blog too..