Monday, June 19, 2006

as the day goes on

So this morning I got up at 4:45AM. Not sure why life exists at that hour...But, I had to head across the metroplex to catch a review class for my real estate test. It was a little early (ok, like an hour...But who cares-Ken & J Ashdown stop laughing) so I made my way to Starbucks. Man, I would do freaking anything for Zoka, Ladro, Vita or Vivacci.(sp?) Anyhow, I got my coffee, watched the sun rise, jammed to Wahba & Ryan and read Simply Christian, which I hope to blog about soon.

Between the music (man those boys love God) and the book, I was feeling really good. I guess my Spirit felt feed, if you know what I mean.

Then of course I had to leave my bliss and head to class for 8 hours of review. A little over an hour into the review I was so freaking bored I was going to cry. My ADHD was in full gear. The instructor was lame, the 50 something chick to my left had a mixture of alcohol and perfume flowing throughout the room. I was getting ticked.

So in the middle of his lecture (or should I say note reading)I packed my bag and left. Folks were looking at me like I was nuts, but who cares, I did not want to waste my day listening to this cat talk crap and smell this chick next to me.

Now, I'm at White Rock Cafe. Enjoying some coffee, trying to study for this test. This will be the third test I've taken in less than one year. *sigh*

I'm not bitter, I promise.

No comments: