Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I'm A BAD BAD BAD LAKER FAN

So last night, after the kids & candy thing, we put the little ones to bed. Necole was blitzed also so she went to sleep early.

So that left me with a chance to catch the Laker game. But I was a bit tired and all, but there is no freaking way I'm missing opening night. Of course I found out that Kobe was not playing (BITTER) and neither was Mihm and Kwame.

Therefore the chances of the Lakers winning were not all that high. But hey, I'm a believer so I watched the first quarter. Of course we played BAD and the Suns played GOOD so we were down by 19. I thought for sure we were done. So I turned out the lights and went to bed.

Then morning arrived. I kissed my wife, hugged my kids and opened the iBook to see the score. Holy cow, what-I could not believe the score. I screamed like a little girl who just found her lost doll...So sweet.

I miss winning championship and all, but I love this team, because they are a TEAM. They like each other and they want each other to succeed. Of course Phil Jackson is a stud and for those who thought he only won 9 rings because of Scotty, MJ, Kobe and Shaq, well I think they will no longer be criticizing PJ. (after last years success)

The season has started, 81 games left-I LOVE IT!

No comments: