Friday, November 10, 2006

Lost

So the mid-season finale is over...Lot's of possibilities for sure. So far season 3 has been a bit of a bummer. It's good, but not great. To me is seems to lack focus, too many things going on. Also, I'm getting a little tired of the "others" holding the trinity (Kate, Sawyer, Jack) hostage. Come on folks move on would ya?

The new characters have not been developed, we have no clue who the "others" are yet.

Also, not sure about the 3 month hiatus. I could see them taking a month or six weeks...But 3 months, that seems LONG...Plus ratings are down...Criminal Minds was 7Th in the ratings and Lost was 12TH, kinda of surprising.

You kind of wonder what direction they (the powers that be) are going to take Lost. Especially after season three.

BTW, I like watching lost on DVD. I could watch a whole season in 2-3 weeks. Maybe this type of format will be the TV of the future?

No comments: