Monday, February 06, 2006

I've Changed My Template

I've changed my template, I was tired of the brown and I wanted to simplify my blog. I hate blogs that are busy.

We had a great time at the Nussbaums last night. Way to much food. Of course, That is to be expected when Brenda is the host! We did have a few "on the edge to drunkenness" folks who were mostly women and their names shall remain private. Also, Ken broke out the cigars, which was by far the highlight of the evening. It helped me cope with all of Seattle's mistakes and Jeremy Stevens "I can't catch a pass but I get paid missions to try." Maybe next time.

Also, life is becoming clearer to me right now. I'm connecting on a spiritual level that is nice and peaceful. The last few months I've spent time trying to reflect on my life, trying to identify weaknesses and areas that I can improve on. (Way to many to discuss now) But, I'm peaceful, I'm confident that I'm doing what God wants me to do. So, now it's off to work. Peace and love.

BTW-Wahba, I'm also glad you got my message late...Saved me $15 bones. :)

2 comments:

Chad K Miller said...

Glad to hear things are leveling out for you man. Take care. Failure is awesome in hindisight, but really sucks to experience. I am so with you on failing more than suceeding, thanks for the frankness.

Chad K Miller said...

Like the new format btw.