Wednesday, February 01, 2006

God's network: How Christian business owners help each other get rich and go to heaven.

Below is a link to an interesting article on how business and God collide. I have plenty to say about this, but no time. However, I do think this is an important subject and one that needs to be thought through on a deeper level. For instance, I'm a Christian business owner (I would prefer to call it a missional Christian who owns a business or something along those lines)trying to find a balance. It's hard to think about profits and the bottom line as the major force behind my business values. I would prefer that my business would give me more time and resources to help in ways that I could not otherwise. Anyhow, enjoy the article.

God's network: Christian CEOs blend bible study and business - Feb. 1, 2006

No comments: