Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Hey Guys, You Should Start Blogging

So, now that you know my favorite bloggers...I thought I would include those who I would love to see enter the world of blogging. I assume their are way to many, so I thought I would add my top 5. So, here goes my "please would you start a blog list."

1. Brian Mclaren-Could you imagine. Hey, I would not blog if I was him. I would love to see his comments, ok maybe not.

2. Rob Bell-How cool would that be?

3. Erwin Mcmanus-Ok, so my top three are not very creative...But, C'mon, I would read their blogs dailey.

4. Tim Keller-WOW,WOW,WOW.

5. Leonard Sweet-Again, this would be a dailey read. This guy is so creative and intelligent.

I know this list could go on and on and on and on and on...But, off the top of my mind; these cats would be my top 5. I'm sure by tomorrow I could change my mind. This of course is a win-win proposition. Crap...I already forgot someone...So, now I'm going top 6.

6. Steve Jobs-I would love to hear Steve on a dailey basis. However, I doubt that will ever happen.

Oh, darn it...I'm going top 7.

7. Donald Miller-That would be great.

Hmm, ok ONE more I promise

8. Bono-Go ahead and complain, I can care less. I would read his blog dailey and so would you.

DONE

No comments: