Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Loud Cell Phone Guy Sucks




So, I'm in this lame cafe in N. Raleigh. I had some errands to do, so I thought I would hang here today instead of my normal spots. So, this guy is setting on the OTHER side of the cafe, and he is LOUD...Very LOUD, I really just want to HIT him, but that would not be a good thing. I have Ben Folds blasting in my ear, and I can still here his conversation. So MAD...Then guy number two comes in with his lady friend and they are LOUD...They are having a conversation about work and doing business, which is cool. BUT, why are folks so loud? Do they not respect public spaces? Are they insecure so they have to feel "important?" I dunno, it's just lame lame lame. Oh, BTW...I really wish I had loud guy number one's bluetooth ear piece...But, I promise I will not be the loud cell phone guy. And if I am, can you please hit me?

1 comment:

Chad K Miller said...

Loud Cell Phone Guy, sounds better than Bad Breath Won't Quit Talking to Me Guy, or Clothes Too Tight for Big Body girl, ha ha!