Friday, January 20, 2006

Pet Peeves

Hanging at a cafe this morning as I wait to take a client out this afternoon. I got some time on my hands because I skipped out on a training class. Anyhow, I thought I would post some of my pet peeves in life. Do you have any? If so let us know.

1. Feet: Hate them.
2. Cubicles: Cubes are bad for your health. I'm so happy for laptops and wifi.
3. Fundamentalists: I have fundamental beliefs, but fundies drive me nuts. Especially when all their info comes from other fundies. Now, fundies can come from the left or the right. So don't judge!!!
4. Superstar ministers: ya know them, they have all the answers to everything. I've recently been told that if I had followed one man's advice, I would have been a successful church planter. (Scary)
5. Folks that can't make decisions.
6. Modders, de-rankers and superjumpers. (If you don't know what this means, don't worry about it, your better off in the end)
7. Carolina winters that are more like spring. Yes, it's 70 here in Raleigh. Crazy!
8. I hate the fact that Wahba lives in Phoenix, Ashdown lives in Houston and Gore is here in Raleigh, while I will be in Seattle. I think we all need to move to Seattle (They all love music so that is my hook) and do something great for God.
9. Folks that act busy all the time...Success and busyness is part of their identity. I do not want that to be apart of mine.
10. Thirsty traveler, because I want his job, travel the world and drink beer with lots of folks. How cool is that.

Ok, I think that is enough for now.

No comments: