Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Hanging with the boys

Hung out with Jeff & J at Borders today. We had some great conversation about life, God and church planting...I'm going to miss these guys and I hope they continue to do great things for God via Hungry.

I think its important to connect with various folks, this is so important to the growth of a person and a community. We discussed how Raleigh seems to be a closed system in regards to pastors connecting with one another. Either we are to busy, or to scared to connect with others whom we have differences with but at the end of the day we all want the same thing, which is to show the love of God to our respected communities.

Looking forward...I can say I have been able to connect with three of four pastors from Seattle...They seem real cool, open and willing to connect when I move there, so that brings lots of hope for future relationships. And that is a relief.

No comments: