Tuesday, February 07, 2006

New Client & More

Spent 8 hours with a client today, took him on a tour of high end homes. This guy is sharp and cool. He lives in New Zealand and Maryland, so jealous. He is also a corvette collector, diver, surfer, golfer and VP of sales for his company...Yes, he lives a rad life (at least from a distance). I think he will move to 5 points. We shall see.

Necole and I always talk about living outside the box, we just do not desire the normal cookie cutter suburban life style...I guess it's just not us, we want to travel, explore, love and enjoy life. We desire to be truly alive. And we do not want to spend out lives on the soccer field if you know what I mean.

Also, I had another client call today...She wanted me to pray for a situation that she is dealing with. I love the fact that I can do business and still be a pastor. Ya boy...God is good.

Networking is my passion, I love to connect with people and help people connect with other folks...Networking is like the circle of life from a business perspective. I really enjoyed this quote via Guy Kawasaki:

“It's not what you know or who you know, but who knows you.” Susan RoAne."


My new client gave me a great complement, he has bought and sold over 40 homes in his life, and he told me I was by far the most capable Realtor and he has worked with and that I understood business well. Cool Cool...Now off to play some Halo 2, how ironic is that?

No comments: