Wednesday, October 25, 2006

NBA

The NBA season is upon us. Can't wait. With the the Red Sox's sucking worse then the bad news Bears, and the Raiders are no longer even considered a legit NFL team (Chandler stop smiling) I get the chance to to root for a team that has some sort of talent, flare and excitement.

Last season we almost upset the Suns to advance to round two. This year, I think it's going to be hard to improve. Because the WEST is so good. Maybe we can finish 6th.

Although, the Lakers seem to be having early health issues. Which for a team that is not deep, that can be tough.

Anyhow, the addiction will begin soon, I will stay up late, refreshing my browser, stressing about the all numbers like playoff seeding, games back, games left at home etc. Nuts, and I've been this way since 1983. OH MY GOSH!

Ashdown, can you get tickets to the Rockets and Lakers?

1 comment:

ashdown said...

i will do my best...