Friday, July 07, 2006

An era is coming to an end

So tomorrow Ken & Brenda leave Texas for Seattle...I'm happy for them, and their family. I'm sad they are going. We will miss them for sure. Although their is good news, I now have an excuse to buy an iSight :)

Anyhow, last night we hung out with a bunch of folks. Good food and good times.
Today we are going to lunch. And somehow we must grab a fat tire and some nice hand rolled tobacco. We shall see.

But, this is it...An end of an era. Bittersweet for sure. But God's will is always good.

Cheers to the Nussbaums. Two of the greatest folks on earth, and Sally a very nice dog. Peace & Love from the Marlow's.

PS-I'm a little tempted to slash the tires on the u-haul...Or better yet, poor some sugar in the gas tank. Or, maybe pay some folks to steal the truck. (I have connections)But I guess I should be a good Christian :)

No comments: