Tuesday, July 25, 2006

You Are Invited

The writings of Dallas Willard have had a huge impact on my thinking and spirituality. So needless to say I was stoked when I learned (somehow I had no clue this book was coming out) that Willard had just released a new book called: The Great Omission: Reclaiming Jesus' Essential Teachings on Discipleship.

With all that being said, John Chandler has decided to start a book study via a blog.

So, here is were you come in...You can follow the conversation and add your .02 in the comments. Or you can be a contributor to help get the conversation rolling.

Now, I can tell you that some real cool cats are participating, so I'm sure this is going to be a great study that will enhance the "book" experience and cause some major discussion to take place.

To learn more please go here. The study starts soon, so don't delay. If you are "in," please leave a comment and let us know...If you want to be a contributor let me know and I can forward your info to John. (or just let John know) Peace & Love, and don't miss this!

No comments: