Thursday, December 22, 2005

Back to the grind

So, I'm finally back to the "grind" after being sick the past few days...I have a few hours in between appointments, so I'm taking some time to reflect here in my little cube...First, let me say this, if you do not have Wahba's new CD "The Beautiful Effect" you are missing out...This is a really good CD...It's not your typical worship cd, but it's very worshipful. So, check it out. I play it in my cube all the time, folks ask who it is and what kind of music is it, so I get a chance to tell them I know famous people who play cool music and love God. Anyhow. It's hard to believe that c-mas is only a few days away and a new year is upon us, absolutely nuts. I'm looking forward to relaxing these next few days, and gearing up for 2006. Which, I think 2006 is going to be the best year of my life. My prayer today is simple, how can I serve God in 2006...What is God's will for me? How do I make the most of every moment, How can I overcome challenges and obstacles? How do I deal with success & failure? How can I live a missional life...? Over the next 10 days I will be seeking God, asking these very same questions...Hoping to hear from God, hoping to learn, grow and allow God to shape me. I do not want 2006 to be just "another" year on the calendar...I want 2006 to be the best year of my life. What about you, what are you looking forward to in 2006?

No comments: