Monday, December 19, 2005

Busy

It's been real busy the last few days...Spent most of Saturday & Sunday with clients...The cool part about real estate is all the unique folks you get to meet...Our Saturday clients were from England; our Sunday clients were from Florida, they work for the NY Mets. So, it was a cool, but busy weekend...Today we have our final walk-thru on our town home, we close Wednesday morning and move in Wednesday night. The sucky thing about all this is the fact that I got sick over the weekend...So, I've been laid up in bed (which I HATE). So, please say a prayer for me to get better. Also, we did get another contract on a home...Which is a huge relief. Anyhow, I need to go a blow my nose, take some meds and watch Martha!

1 comment:

Chad K Miller said...

I hope your move goes good. I hope the houses keep selling as well. Take care man!