Friday, December 30, 2005

The calm before the storm

I had a great time hanging out with Wahba yesterday...He is in town for Wes & Diana's wedding which is tomorrow. We were able to catch up on life, talk about Sacred, and we had some fun discussing future ministry opportunities for the both of us. Plus, he was craving some cool ole southern sweet tea. Anyhow, today is the "calm before the storm" sorta speak, tomorrow I will be the MC at Wes & Diana's wedding...The wedding is more like a day long celebration which will be filled with prayer, poetry, worship, and music. Should be fun...It kinda starts tonight with Wes's bachelor party. Next week we have some real estate closings and we will be moving into our new home (I think), these builders are always behind, we were suppose to close on the 21st of this month, but that changed! Also, our other closing was delayed, so life has been a little stressful in the Marlow household...But, enough complaining...I need to finish Velvet Elvis, and pack up the rest of our house and run some errands. I can't wait till Jan 9th...Although I enjoy the holidays, I'm starting to desire my "typical" rhythm right about now. Hope all is well and have a great new years celebration.

No comments: