Friday, May 05, 2006

Evangelicool!





My buddy Jason Hudson who is the pastor of Church on the Hill did an interview with The Stranger, which is Seattle's main alternative newspaper. They also have a lot to say about Driscoll's church.

I hung out with Jason today and I was able to get a more in-depth version of his thoughts.(which he also posted on his churches web site) I really think this is a great opportunity for Jason and his church to have more open dialog with the community.

And I find it interesting that urbanites are interested in faith, spirituality & Christ, but they are so disconnected from the church. The question then seems to be this, how do we reconnect them? And, what do we want to reconnect them to?

Anyhow, enjoy the read.

1 comment:

Chad K Miller said...

Great article Chris, thanks for the link.