Saturday, May 27, 2006

Good Times

Wow, the last few days have been a blur. Lot's of community for sure.

Thursday, I had coffee (who would have thought) with George Song, who is the Worship Cultivator for Quest Church.
George is a good guy with lots of vision and passion for God and the church. Plus, he's a rad worship leader. I'm looking forward to future conversations for sure.



Yesterday, we headed back to Seattle to hang out with the Hudson's. Of course, Jason and I were talking ministry and all so we had to have some coffee. So he took me to CAFFE VITA, man that is some goooood coffee. The Hudson's have been a HUGE blessing in our lives. Thank God for the internet, I googled emerging churches in Seattle and Church on the Hill was like the 1st or 2nd on the all powerful google page. I emailed Jason and we connected. Wow what blessing that was.

After some real estate meetings (blah) we headed up to Mill Creek to hang with the Chandler's. We, or should I say they did some grilling...Yummy burgers and garlic fries, can't beat that. Of course, it had been awhile since we had some coffee (like 6 hours), so we headed to the Spotted Cow Ice Cream and Coffee Company. The cow had some live music playing, and our kids hung out in the little playroom. It feels good to have friends who have kids. That is so nice. Thanks for hanging guys.

Just heard about the earthquake in Indonesia...So FREAKING sad. So far the news is claiming 3,000 people have died. God have mercy. I hope those numbers are incorrect. Please say a prayer for them today.

Peace & Love.

1 comment:

Jason Hudson said...

The blessings are mutual, my friend! Who else would have inspired me to start blogging?