Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Moving Forward...Inch By Inch

Time seems to going way to fast. I mean, its May. We left NC at the beginning of April, crazy!

Anyhow, Necole has had trouble getting interviews for a job and all. Well, we finally found out why. She is over-qualified for the jobs she was trying to get, which is so lame. But, she now has an interview this Friday.

Tomorrow, I take my real estate exam. I'm a little nervous, since I have yet to study. My mind has way to much going on to think about Federal Fair Housing, Dual Agency and Washington Real Estate Laws. So, today I'm heading over to Barnes & Noble, to sip some joe and study. Like, really really really really study. Somehow I have to focus?

Lot's of decisions to be made over the next few days. So, I'm praying for direction. What church to attend, what Real Estate office to work for, place & location to live (so many amazing choices in Seattle), job for Necole, etc.

Anyhow, this is what makes life so fun. Living with a sense of faith and having lots of fun along the way.

No comments: