Saturday, May 20, 2006

New Blogger Alert

Jason Hudson who is the Lead Pastor at Church on the Hill has joined the revolution and is now blogging. Looking forward to hearing his thoughts as he tries to embody the Kingdom of God in the Capitol Hill neighborhood.

Update: Check out this sign that Jason created. Love it, absolutely love it!




I love blogs, I love the fact that I can keep up with friends across the world because they take a few moments to blog.

Also, I had a great time with Dean yesterday. Dean is the Lead Pastor of Pathways Church in Mill Creek.

After chatting about life, culture, God, Church planting and such, we were getting ready to leave and I could not believe that we had a two hour conversation. Wow, Thanks Dean for hanging out.

I love connecting with like minded folks. It cause me to grow and helps me unpack much of the things I'm trying to process. Good times for sure.

Peace

2 comments:

hank smith said...

sounds like you are making tons of new friends and contacts-glad you guys are happy! are the girls feeling better?

Dean Kuest said...

Chris, I'm honored to share a blog post with the above sign. It was great hanging out and I look forward to many more two hour conversations. :)

We would love nothing more than to partner with you and your family in the Kingdom if/when you move this direction.