Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The Light Is Getting Bright!

So yesterday was a good day. We landed jobs, good jobs. So that is a blessing. Now we still need to come up with the funds to move in this Friday. We have money coming in next week, but hey, that is not this week :)

So the struggle continues...But the light is at the end of the tunnel and it's getting brighter.

BTW-Mad props to the person who sent me this. I came home late last night and I saw a cool Amazon box. (it's been awhile since I saw one of these bad boys)

Anyhow, I will give you a hint of who he is: Plays guitar, loves Bojangles' * Famous Chicken 'n Biscuits, married up, lives in H-town, loves LA, (soon to be Austin)drinks way to much Hennessey, smokes rolled tobacco, plays halo (I beat him all the time), one of the best worship leaders in America.

Peace & Love

1 comment:

Chris Marlow said...

you got it Mike.

Hope all is well in LA!