Thursday, August 31, 2006

My Blog World Is getting Bigger

I'm always keeping up with the blog world. I've met so many new friends and I get to keep in touch with all my friends, it's a win-win for sure. Now these cats below are some real cool people doing great stuff for the Kingdom.

Eugene is the lead pastor at Quest Church in Seattle. I really dig Quest, and if we plant here in Austin, they will be a model for us along with a few other churches.

I've just found Earl Creps blog. Earl leads the D.Min program Assemblies of God Theological Seminary. At one time I was on track to attend AGTS. Anyhow, Earl is a much needed Pentecostal voice to the emerging or should I say missional conversation. Earl also has a new book coming out: Off-Road Disciplines: Spiritual Adventures of Missional Leaders

I hope you enjoy these folks.

Peace & Love from Austin

1 comment:

Chad K Miller said...

Earl Creps is a great guy! I also was on track to attend AGTS, great school and professors, I just could not go back to Springfield, Missouri again. I just now have been ridded of the churchy demons. Ha ha! Hope all is well in A-Town, love the company you are linking up with, awesome stuff!