Sunday, August 06, 2006

The Village Church

UPDATE: So for some odd and unknown reason, we went back to the Village tonight. Now I've only been to a few churches in the past 4 months, so I was surprised that I had some motivation to try to make it to the 5PM service.

The service was great, Matt is a great communicator, brought the word and mixed in some good humor. Plus, I NEEDED to hear what he said. It was a blessing.


So we attempted to go to the The Village Church this morning. We arrived right when the service started. We put Bailey and Kenzie in their class and headed towards the sanctuary...Only to find out that the church was full. Yep, we had to leave. No luck. I could be pessimistic and complain, but I think it's great.

I know for a fact that they have planted another church last year and they have 4 services each Sunday. Now they are adding a fifth on Saturday night. Anyhow, that was the first time in my life that I could not attend of a church for a lack of seating.

Peace & Love

No comments: